Anyway, as so many of you already know, there is this "thing" going around FB wherein you record 25 random facts about yourself (see, it's even stealing the dern meme's). And then you put it up there, hoping, but pretending like you don't really care, that the boyfriend you had in the 8th grade doesn't think your weird.
Oh wait. Mine does. But he married me that way. ;)
To prove this, I give you a picture, that I was recently tagged in, of Homecoming Court, and look, that's me and Mr. Mark right there on the far right.
I've said all of the above to say, that I am not going to allow FB to have a meme that isn't shared right here as well. Maybe this will release some of the guilt I have about 2-timing. We'll see...
1. I love to talk
2. But for some reason, I’m having trouble coming up with 25 things to say.
3. My life is awesome.
4. Even though there have been some pretty sucky parts, I’m still thankful for the lessons.
5. Being “real” is pretty important to me. I’m not a big fan of pretense.
6. I hate cherry flavored anything. Except for cherry limeades at Sonic, but that’s absolutely where I draw the line.
7. I LOVE to laugh.
8. But not at others.
9. Well, unless you fall in front of me, because then, I’m totally gonna laugh at you. I’ll feel bad for doing it, but I’m gonna laugh. Probably hysterically. Sorry.
10. I HATE it when people feel bad. I mean really hate it.
11. I love my husband and children more than anything on the planet.
12. I love my Father even more.
13. My friends are ALL awesome. Even if you and I are way different, I appreciate what you bring into my life, and I’m grateful.
14. I love quiet.
15. I rarely have it.
16. Coffee first thing in the morning is non-negotiable. After that, I can do water or whatever…
17. I can’t have caffeine after about 4 p.m. because I won’t sleep that night. And if I do fall asleep I have WHACKO nightmares.
18. I hate it when people talk when I’m trying to listen to something. It drives me NUTS.
19. I absolutely LOVE to travel, but I share Dorothy’s sentiments in saying “there’s no place like home”.
20. I love to learn. That’s something I wish I would have realized while I was in high school. ;)
21. I’ve probably learned more while home schooling my kids than all the years of my education combined.
22. Lists make me happy. (Except this one)
23. However, spontaneity and flexibility are the way I roll.
24. I used to be a night owl, but now I’m more of a morning person.
25. I actually HATED to admit that last thing.
Oh, and I am feeling MUCH better! Thanks guys...