Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Awesome Book Up For Grabs

Way back in the beginning of all blog things, the other Gayle brilliantly started a discussion group about the book "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn. I was part of that group, but miserably failed to participate like a good bloggy friend. :(
However, I read the book and it was so awesome and insightful, that it helped me to understand what makes my man tick a little better. Always a bonus, right? SOOO, when my good buddy, Heidi, did a review of the new book by Lil Miss Shaunti entitled "For Parents Only" and decided to give a free copy of it away, I was ON IT!
This is your opportunity, all you parents of tweens and teens, to get a never before seen glimpse into the mind of that person who sits at your breakfast table with an attitude to shake the earth's core (or maybe that's just me....see, I told you I need the book).
Just go to Heidi's blog and enter the contest while I pray fervently that HSB eats your entry thereby increasing my odds. Good Luck (even though I don't believe in it)!

4 comments:

Gayle said...

Wow, walk down memory lane is right! I've been dying to get my hands on this book so I'm heading right over.

The other Gayle

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading both the For Men Only and For women Only books... now I'm going to have to check this one out too! Thanks for the heads up on what will hopefully be a great read!

~Laura

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this, Gayle! That gives you TWO entries~ and the contest ends at noon tomorrow~ it's looking good!

Anonymous said...

test