Friday, February 1, 2008

Some Pik-cha Love

After wildly popular demand... ;) Behold, our new van:

Here are the children within. Notice the scowl on Ty's face. That's just so you know that we are already late for P.E. class because his MOM had to tell y'all about her mentholatum breath....


And just to add further to the excitement, I brightened up my sidebar. The new family photo is of us hiking in Arkansas over the summer. Plus, you will find the freshly added "slideshow of randomness". Enjoy...
I am going to go nurse my migraine now. The one that my mega-vitamin didn't prevent. Oh, and I have been looking all over the place for a website that has this product, but it is NO WHERE....what up with that? Anyway, it is called Mega Multi and it is made by Above All, Inc. out of Scottsdale, Arizona. I was even going to link you to the healthfood store where I bought it, but 587 year old women apparently aren't internet savvy.
Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Back...BACK....BA---AACCKKK!

Sorry had to tame by green monster of envy.

Love the van by the way! ;-)

Anonymous said...

How fun. Does it still have that new car smell? LOL.

Enjoy it.

Are you like me.. did you ever think when you were a teenager that getting a new "minivan" would be exciting..LOL

javamamma said...

Cool van. Your kids fit so nicely. :)

wendy's world said...

Lucky you! Great Van!
Your family is beautiful...love the pics!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

YEAH! Yeah for the van and yeah for new photos of you. You are a little TOO gorgeous, though.

Unknown said...

your van is awesome!! i love the pictures of your sweet family.

Stacey said...

I remember well how essential a minivan is when your little ones are..well...little! I'm very glad that you're very glad you got the van. Here's to many many wonderful trips! xo

Melissa Stover said...

love the family pictures on the sidebar. where were you hiking in arkansas? i live here. in arkansas.