Sunday, January 17, 2010

Never a Dull Moment

Jacob and I are sitting here eating the last of the pork roast from lunch while watching a cool documentary on Earth's most magnificent places.... Pause.

In the course of typing that last sentence, my fellow pork eater got up to pour himself a tall glass of orange juice to quell his thirst and somehow managed to drop the whole pitcher on the kitchen floor.

I was going to wax poetic about how wonderfully peaceful this rainy Sabbath has been, but.... well.... let's just say I ain't feeling it anymore. :D

So.

What's your favorite cleaner for the kitchen floor? Practicality. It's my calling, I'm afraid.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

We live parallel lives. And I just prefer good ol' ammonia diluted in water.

Oh, and mopping is my LEAST favorite "chore".

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

ditto tammy on getting sticky up...but I love Lemon Pine Sol or Lemon Mr. Clean for the smell..

Leanne said...

Homemade all purpose cleaner. You can google recipes for it.

I use that for everyTHING in my house.

Halfmoon Girl said...

I use hot water, vinegar and dish soap. Sometimes I let my dog eat up the spills- I figure I will take care of the dog germs when I get around to mopping...

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

heeheeheeeheeeheeehee.
Loved this post